top of page

Cordial World supporters

Public·63 members

Live stream: Aluminij vs. Hajduk 9 January 2024 Watch TV

Check how to watch Aluminij Kidricevo vs Hajduk Split live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place.

PLAYER RATINGS Liverpool: Alisson 7, Alexander-arnold 6, Gomez 6, Van Dijk 8, Robertson 6, Henderson 7, Oxlade-Chamberlain 6, Wijnaldum 6, Salah 6, Firmino 6, Mane 6. Subs: Lallana 6, Origi 6, Fabinho 6. Manchester United: De Gea 7, Wan-Bissaka 6, Lindelof 5, Maguire 6, Shaw 6, Williams 7, Matic 7, Fred 8, Pereira 6, James 5, Martial 6. That ended a run of three games without a win for Southampton, moving them 10 points clear of the relegation zone. But Villa, who managed just one shot on target, remain a point above the bottom three after a third straight defeat. The teams below them all have a game in hand. Southampton 2-0 Aston Villa - as it happenedLive: Updates from all of Saturday's Premier League actionSaints enjoy some home comforts Shane Long has more goals (seven) and goal involvements (12 - five assists) against Villa than any other side in the Premier LeagueSouthampton won 3-1 in the reverse fixture just before Christmas, a victory that sparked a run of 13 points from a possible 15 to steer them clear of the bottom three. Palace definitely won't win the FA Cup this season, so who will? "Manchester City - 110%," said Filly. For me, City are the most complete team, not just in the Premier League but in the world. Don't get me wrong, Liverpool are an elite team as well but let's look at their bench - City's is 10 times better, and I cannot really think of any other teams anywhere who have as many elite players in each position as them. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Newcastle United 2, Southampton 1. Posted at 90'+6' Allan Saint-Maximin went off injured after Newcastle United had used all subs. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Nathan Redmond (Southampton) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left following a corner. Posted at 90'+4' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by Sean Longstaff. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt blocked. Compared to his success at Real, Ronaldo’s form has dipped significantly at Juventus and he finished third behind Messi and Virgil van Dijk in the latest Ballon d’Or voting. Lionel Messi won his sixth Ballon d'Or award in 2019, moving him one ahead of Cristiano RonaldoGetty Images 13:05 - Unai Emery missed out on three key transfer targets before Arsenal axe Former Arsenal manager Unai Emery failed to sign three key players when he looked to overhaul his Gunners squad during the summer transfer window. Both teams have scored in seven of the last 11 Swansea away league games. Four of the last five Hull City matches have seen both teams score. Hull City have conceded nine goals in their last three home games but scored themselves in each one. Hull City's poor form continued with a midweek defeat at Blackburn Rovers. That would be a safe assumption to make given the form that they are in, with four wins from five matches since the resumption of Serie A. Gennaro Gattuso has the Partenopei playing brilliant football with their home form being a noteworthy feature of their recovery from the final days of Carlo Ancelotti's reign. Home team surely have better chances to win in this match from Dutch elite league but I will still bet on goals. Home team is this season have very good attack, but also very bad defense and that is clear. Not so long ago, team is had a lot of problems against RKC at home, one of the weakest teams in league and won just 3-2. In match against Rangers in Europa League, it was later 2-2. Zwolle is not so strong team, but they will score here at least one goal and rest will do the home team. I will try. WHO IS INTERESTED? Real Madrid. It’s the latest project of Florentino Perez, who needs a new Galactico to satisfy his doubters and help Real reconquer Europe. Eden Hazard has not brought the magic that Madrid must generate and they can’t do much better than sign Mbappe. Real have a huge headstart over their rivals, which include the Manchester clubs - Mbappe has never hidden his desire for Real Madrid or Zidane. Guingamp today meets Caen where I think Cain is too big underdogs, the form indicates that they have a good chance of taking a win since they have not lost since September and in their last six league matches have three wins and three crosses, they meet a Guingamp who are good at the table because they started the season well but now they have lost three of their last five and crossed one so they are in bad shape, they meet an equally good team really as Caen is not worse but they are bad at the table because they started the season poorly but they are on the rise now It was just what Watford required to build on the home win against Norwich City, ensuring momentum was maintained and increasing the peril for the likes of Bournemouth and Aston Villa with Norwich City now relegated. Manager Nigel Pearson has been involved in great escapes before, as an assistant at West Bromwich Albion and in charge at Leicester City - and this result goes a long way towards helping him preserve that record. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+3' Substitution, Wycombe Wanderers. Nick Freeman replaces Fred Onyedinma. Posted at 90'+2' Anthony Forde (Oxford United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by David Wheeler (Wycombe Wanderers). Posted at 90'+1' Elliott Moore (Oxford United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Assisted by Junior Sambia. Posted at 81' Offside, Paris Saint Germain. Di María tries a through ball, but Mauro Icardi is caught offside. BookingPosted at 81' Joris Chotard (Montpellier) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 80' Neymar (Paris Saint Germain) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Melbourne City have certainly produced entertainment this season, scoring 25 goals in 12 games but conceding 20, an average of 3.75 goals in their games so far. 11 of their 12 games this season have beaten the 2.5 goal line, the only exception being the opening day 0-0 draw with Melbourne Victory. And while no-one would suggest for one second Lampard would be under instant threat if Chelsea failed to make the top four this season, Abramovich is not the sentimental type when it comes to taking big decisions. This meant manager and players had to respond. They did so by producing a performance much more emphatic than the scoreline suggests. Today will be played 2 re-games at the program of the 1/2-finals at the tournament for the Cup of Belarus. Rivals at this match will be the teams of BATE Borisov and Slavia Mozyr. First game played 3 weeks ago ended by minimal victory for Slavia - 1-0. the Willem II fc team and the PEC Zwolle fc team, meet in Netherland Eredivisie league. The Willem II fc is in 4th position with 36 points Collected. While guest team the PEC Zwolle fc team came in 16th place by collecting 17 point. The host have been 7 draws in 9 matches in all competitions. Even their last two meetings together were draws (1-1, 2-2). Though the host are not that great in their performance they have not lost to 3rd placed Stuttgart away. The away team are also unbeaten in their last 7 matches in all competitions. The guest last 3 out of matches were draws. And comparing the two with the team's loss from either sides as see them similar and possibly DRAW. Home and away form 9 against 9, they are both equal hone against Away. The host haven't loss away, the worse they have done is draw You can see Neymar tackling. Tuchel added that in addition to the fab four doing some defensive work, the players behind were also going forward. I'm convinced that the four players in front love to play together. But maybe we talk too much about them. They are 11 players on the pitch and they all bring something offensively," the German said. Guadalupe and Limon will face each other in the upcoming match in the Primera Division in Costa Rica. Guadalupe this season have the following results: 5W, 6D and 4L. Meanwhile Limon have 4W, 2D and 9L. This season both these teams already had some high scoring matches. He signed for Celtic in 2018 but was soon loaned out to Sunderland. The following season, he made a few appearances but struggled to become a regular - not that he's blaming anyone. Morgan made 22 appearances on loan at Sunderland in England's League One"At a club like Celtic, you don't always get the chance to build up a run of five or six games," Morgan says. For whatever reason, it just didn't work out, but then if it had, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to come out here, so I'm looking at it from that perspective. Posted at 52' Attempt saved. Phil Foden (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 51' Attempt saved. Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Posted at 49' Foul by Bernardo Silva (Manchester City). Posted at 49' Tom Pope (Port Vale) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 46' Attempt missed. If United get the deal done early, they can avoid the risk of the asking price rising after this summer's European Championship with the winger's involvement with the England national team. Sancho will have a point to prove moving back to England, so it wouldn't be surprising to see him snub PSG in favour of a move to Manchester. The first thing to say is that if Derby County needed me to take a pay cut to save the club I would understand and look to support them in whatever way I could," he wrote. And if the government approached me to help support nurses financially or buy ventilators I’d be proud to do so - as long as I knew where the money was going. Tranmere have failed to win any of their last five matches in all competitions. Watford have conceded at least two goals in their last three FA Cup matches. Watford have failed to win four of their last five away matches in all competitions. The FA Cup replays serve up a number of interesting rematches this week. [[[TV V ŽIVO**]'''']] Dinamo Rogaška 2 days ago — utakmica dinamo danas prijenos uživo. hajduk dinamo live stream. Aluminij v živo online Dinamo Zagreb vs Rogaska EN VIVO 6. 1. 2024 ... The new Chairman is Matt Southall. Happy day' Some slightly spurious links being drawn by commentators. Emery 'unaware of fate' Journalist David Ornstein, who reported this morning that Emery was likely to be sacked today, has tweeted that the Spaniard did not know he would be leaving today and even led a training session with his players this morning. The 25-year-old has not played for the German club since early December but scored 11 goals and had six assists in the Bundesliga last season. Norwich are eight points from safety at the bottom of the Premier League. I'm going to do my best, but first of all, I need to get into match rhythm and we will see," he said. The Catalans looked short of ideas throughout, failing to match their dominance of possession with a potency in the final third of the pitch. Valencia spurned a golden opportunity to take the lead in the first half, with Marc-Andre Ter Stegen saving a Maxi Gomez penalty. And the German came to Barca’s rescue again, pushing a Gomez strike on to the crossbar. The players refused to play. But now they want to return like everybody. It’s missing something in our life. However, he has warned that any tests footballers use should not take away from any testing required by frontline workers. Everybody working in football understands life is more important. Any manager or player would say the testing is more important for doctors or nurses working in hospitals trying to help save lives daily. A place in the last 32 of the Europa League secured, but points were dropped in the title race and a cup final was lost. Fir Park was another big obstacle against a Motherwell side that could have narrowed the gap on their opponents to four points if they could manage a first home win against them since 2002. And the hosts threatened early, with Rangers captain James Tavernier's intervention stopping Devante Cole adding the finishing touch to Christopher Long's cut-back. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Hibernian 3, Aberdeen 0. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Christian Doidge (Hibernian). Posted at 90'+3' Ash Taylor (Aberdeen) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90' Scott Allan (Hibernian) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Foul by Dean Campbell (Aberdeen). When it comes to Liverpool this season, there's no team in the EPL that does not get chills when they know they are about to face them not even Man City. They are out to break as many records as they can and despite a twenty two commanding lead on the table I think they will still be as ruthless as they would have been if they have just a one point lead. So now what would you expect from a rested Liverpool which is fresh and has just lost two points in all games this season and a squad that has replacements with shift of style in all areas. I see Norwich being torn to pieces here despite them being able to get back one at least. They see him as someone who gave absolutely everything to the cause. It's one of the classic clichés that he feels the badge. Bedoya commanded respect and scored some spectacular goals, but he feels he is only remembered for the red cards. For Santa Fe and Racing fans, he will be remembered as integral to ending their drought of titles at pretty big teams. Bedoya made 35 appearances for Colombia and played the full 90 minutes in the 2001 Copa America finalAfter Bedoya won the first of his three titles at Deportivo Cali in 1998 and recorded 14 red cards in the process, the drama was never far away. Credit must go to Watford first and foremost, Nigel Pearson got his team selection and tactics spot on. And Jurgen Klopp's side are the champions elect and do not deserve to be given a kicking for ultimately a bad day at the office having won 18 league matches on the spin. But some may argue the warning signs have been there after the recent 1-0 defeat away to Atletico Madrid and the fortunate 3-2 win over West Ham on Monday. Videos Cookies are implemented to offer visitors the best use of our online services by improving the user experience during website surfing and to provide other ... Norwich were thumped by Fulham and although Southampton took the lead against Manchester United, the Red Devils fought back. So, heading into the closing stages, it was between West Brom and Crystal Palace. The Baggies won 2-0, although celebrations for the second goal were muted as Palace had just come from behind to lead at Charlton. With eight minutes left, Charlton levelled it up again. Then with their game over, West Brom players and staff waited on the touchline for Palace's final score: 2-2 - cue pandemonium at The Hawthorns.

About

Welcome to the group! Connect with other members, advance ou...

Members

bottom of page