top of page

Cordial World supporters

Public·63 members

Today: Wimbledon vs Oxford United live online 9 January 2024

Football bets on the match AFC Wimbledon vs Oxford United as of 09.01.2024 ; Thunderpick, 3.02, 3.38 ; Betonred, 2.90, 3.65 ; Bovada, 2.80, 3.40 ...

AFC Wimbledon vs Oxford United live stream Watch HD AFC Wimbledon vs Oxford United Live Stream in EFL Trophy starting on 09/01/2024. Update AFC Wimbledon vs Oxford United H2H, lineups, latest results ... Brentford are on a major charge at present and could yet clinch automatic promotion to the Premier League. It's not in their hands at the time of writing this preview but if West Brom don't win at Huddersifleld on Friday it will be. They have won eight league games in a row and three successive away victories. There have been plenty of goals scored and they are likely to flourish against a Stoke side that has conceded 67 league goals this season. The home side are nearly safe and only the sides in the relegation zone going on winning streaks will see them go down. Go for an away win here. Posted at 73' Florian Kamberi (Rangers) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 73' Foul by Callum Morris (Ross County). Posted at 68' Corner, Ross County. Conceded by Borna Barisic. Posted at 65' Corner, Rangers. Conceded by Ross Laidlaw. SubstitutionPosted at 63' Substitution, Rangers. Florian Kamberi replaces Ianis Hagi. If it's not possible, it's not possible. For me the great thing is that we're all together on this at the club. There's nobody to blame and say you could do better than you did. We don't want a striker to just help us now, to be useful for us. We want a striker to be good for our future, possibly to play with Harry Kane together in the future. Foden thought he had an early goal but saw it chalked off on a VAR review for an earlier offside. City continued to create chances, but Everton were rarely on the ropes in the first half. In the second half, two quick-fire goals from Jesus rewarded City’s patient approach play as the Brazilian striker worked the space between defenders. Video - Real launch €180m deadline day bid for Liverpool star, so Bale can go to Spurs - Euro Papers01:15 09:41 - Zidane speaks Commenting on the rumours at his press conference before the Madrid derby, Real boss Zinedine Zidane said he hoped Bale would stay at the club. Gareth is here with us and I am counting on him. Boavista have lost four of their last six matches and had a poor end to 2019, while Famalicao ended the year with a cup win and continue to surprise the pundits, and fans alike, by picking up positive results on a regular basis. Boavista have only won two of their eight home games in the league this season, drawing four times and losing twice, while Famalicao have won three and drawn two of their eight away games. This will be one of the most interesting duels in this round in Bundesliga and I will just here bet on goals, and enjoy in fantastic match. Leverkusen is pretty good this season and this team is have goal to play in Champions League, again, next season. On the other side, Borussia Dortmund is have even better team and they are hope that they can attack even the title in this country. What will happen, we will see, but I in any case believe here in at least four goals. Dortmund is in meantime lost in Cup against Werder 3-2. I am very fortunate that I have a family and two young kids. I have a gym where I can workout as well," said Townsend. I am very fortunate but I know there are others maybe, younger guys in a flat on their own, getting a bit of cabin fever at the minute. Just reach out, reach out to loved ones or on social media, or anybody really just to speak to someone and get it off your chest, because from myself I know the main thing about mental health is just speak. Halep celebrates two-year Wimbledon trophy Simon Halep is trying to look on the bright side regarding the suspension of the tennis season due to the coronavirus pandemic, which means at least she will be referred to as reigning Wimbledon champion for two years, reports Reuters. More here. Simona Halep, Serena Williams, WimbledonGetty Images 15:49 - Olympics delay helps banned athletes The Mirror has discovered that athletes who are currently banned for doping offences will not have their bans stretched to ensure they miss the Olympics rearranged for next year. Fernandes, who has two caps for Portugal, said he will settle in London alongside family who have already made the move. It's a hard story. My family, they came to London because in Portugal, work is very hard and it's very difficult to find work," said Fernandes. They did not have a brilliant life but they have a good life here and this is one more motivation for me to be here today. They will help me to settle here. It wasn't a decision anybody wanted'The EFL has confirmed two clubs will be promoted directly from League One and three from League Two, with Coventry and Swindon confirmed as respective champions. Four teams will go into the play-offs from each league, with Wycombe the big winners, going from eighth in League One to third on points-per-game thanks to their match in hand on the teams above them. Peterborough lose their play-off spot as a result. This fixture features No. 7 vs No. 11 in the league, Jeonbuk FC vs Suwon Bluewings. Jeonbuk FC coming from a 2 - 2 away draw to Sydney FC and their last home a 1 - 0 win over Gangwon. Suwon Bluewings coming from a 2 - 1 away loss to Johor Darul Ta'zim F C and that is also their last away game. This is the first game of the season and with Jeonbuk being the current champions having won last season they were good at their home games and usually won them. Suwon Bluewings finished their season 7th and were not good with away games. A 1 - 0, 2 - 1 scoreline. Oxford United - Latest Results, Fixtures, Squad - Flashscore We provide live scores, results, standings and statistics from more than 1000 football competitions from almost 100 countries. AFC Wimbledon vs Gillingham predictions for Saturday’s League 1 fixture at Kingsmeadow. Will the visitors make it five games without tasting defeat? Read on for our free League 1 predictions and betting tips. Roberto Firmino of Liverpool celebrates the opening goal with Virgil van Dijk. Premier League match between Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool FCGetty Images Manchester City will hope to cut the gap to Liverpool down to 14 points when they travel to Aston Villa on Sunday afternoon, following second-placed Leicester's surprise home loss to Southampton. I am so pleased we did. That is what the Leeds supporters were like all the way through my time at the club. Home and away they were always there, however the team were doing and whoever the opposition were - and it will be the same at Emirates Stadium on Monday. They have had to put up with a lot of disappointment in recent years but these are exciting times for the club. What they really want is to be back in the big time for good, not just for a one-off cup game, and I am confident that will happen soon. Luton and Sheffield Wed will face each other in the upcoming match in the Championship. Luton this season have the following results: 7W, 3D and 21L. Meanwhile Sheffield Wed have 12W, 8D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. the Forest Green Rovers fc team and the Salford City fc team, meet in England league two. The Forest Green Rovers fc is in 7th Position with 44 points Collected. While guest team the Salford City fc came in 14th place by collecting 32 points Collected. Posted at 67' Matthew Clarke (Derby County) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Fulham. Ivan Cavaleiro replaces Anthony Knockaert. SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, Fulham. Aboubakar Kamara replaces Stefan Johansen. Posted at 65' Attempt blocked. Anthony Knockaert (Fulham) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. It has since spread to about two dozen other countries. Several other countries have imposed travel bans while airlines have stopped flying to China, and the World Health Organisation has declared the outbreak a public health emergency of international concern. The outbreak has affected numerous international sports events within China, with the world indoor athletics championships, which were scheduled to be held in Nanjing from March 13-15, postponed until next year. But what also helped Atletico was that Liverpool's final ball was so poor - often it was simply over-hit - and that too many of Liverpool's players had an off-night. Liverpool's starting XI in Madrid were beginning a game together for the first time this seasonI thought the front three were lethargic and even Virgil van Dijk looked a bit uneasy, which is not something I would often say about him. Trent Alexander-Arnold was another player who did not produce the quality we know he can, and his deliveries were disappointing. Video - Has Van de Beek opened the door to Manchester United? - Euro Papers01:26 The chief executive said that they may furlough non-playing employees in the future but as yet it was "not required to sanction this action", and the decision "may have to be changed" should the indefinite postponement continue. Media playback is not supported on this device Leicester City 2-2 Chelsea: Draw a fair result - Lampard Suddenly, Lampard has got a few players at the club who do not appear to be happy - Kepa Arrizabalaga, Olivier Giroud, Marcos Alonso, Willian and Pedro - which is going to have an impact on things. They all have a big influence in the dressing room, and that could be a problem for Lampard. How much are they behind him to go and get a top-four finish now?He has backed his young players so far - which is fine - but have they got enough to get him in the Champions League places from here?I am not sure, so the next few weeks are going to be very interesting. Newcastle United have announced that they will refund ticket holders for remaining games this season. It becomes the last club in the Premier League to announce its plans for behind-closed-doors games because of the coronavirus pandemic. The Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST) said there was "nothing to stop" the decision being made "weeks ago" amid a proposed £300m takeover. But it added: "We welcome finally having details on ticketing refunds. Four of the last five meetings between the two clubs have produced under 2.5 goals and the last three encounters between the pair have ended in draws with under 2.5 goals being scored on each occasion, so you can start to why we’re backing another low-scoring ninety minutes between the pair this weekend. Stoke City vs Reading predictions for Saturday's English Championship action. Stoke will be looking to claim what would be a vital victory on home soil. Read on for all our free English Championship predictions and betting tips. Only six of Barcelona’s 21 wins in La Liga have come away from home. Barcelona have three wins in the last 10 away matches across all competitions. Celta Vigo have not scored in five of their last 10 home league matches. Celta Vigo have not conceded more than a goal in 12 home matches in La Liga. Barcelona have no clean sheets in 10 of 15 away league matches. Lega have managed to score in each of their last four home matches, while Barcelona have kept just two clean sheets from their six games on the road. Backing a Barca win with both teams to score significantly enhances the odds on Valverde's side in the match betting alone; recent form clearly shows the hosts have a realistic chance of getting on the scoresheet. Zaglebie and Korona Kielce will face each other in the upcoming match in the Ekstraklasa. Zaglebie this season have the following results: 10W, 7D and 11L. Meanwhile Korona Kielce have 8W, 5D and 15L. This season Zaglebie are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Whichever way we look at this game, it's impossible to categorise it as anything other than a huge opportunity for the hosts and they're backed to grab it with both hands. In the betting, 'Lyon to Win to Nil' appeals. Lyon have outperformed their visitors in all attacking areas, while they've also done a good job of restricting teams at home, conceding an average of just 0.67 goals at Groupama Stadium. Add in that Brest have scored in only one of their last four on the road, averaging just 0.67 goals for away from home this term and just 2.22 shots on target, and the above selection starts to look favourable. It is important that those in positions of influence in said institutions stand tall for their communities in their hours of need. So, absolutely spot on. Fund the NHS and not just through a crisis. Fund the NHS adequately at all times. Kane wants out (probably) It is not a 'come and get me plea' quite yet but Harry Kane is, to coin another phrase exclusive to the transfer tittle-tattle lexicon, en route to the exit door at White Hart Lane.

About

Welcome to the group! Connect with other members, advance ou...

Members

bottom of page