top of page

Cordial World supporters

Public·63 members

Live stream: Saudi Arabia - Hong Kong 10 January 2024

21 hours ago — Live broadcast of Saudi Arabia and Hong Kong Go4Kora, we offer, through the koora4live website, watching the match Saudi Arabia and Hong Kong, ...

Leeds have failed to win their last 4 away matches, conceding in 3 of those games. Now they head to Luton, a side who have scored in most of their home games this season. The hosts have found the net in 4 of their last 5 in the Championship, they’ve just struggled for clean sheets and that has cost them results. Gornik Zabrze fc have won their last away game to the team which is at the base of the log standing by scoring one goal, the team is LkS Lodz so today they are going to welcome 7th ranked team in the table Lechia Gdansk. Pressure now on Spurs? After Liverpool's U-turn, Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust have urged their club to reverse the decision to furlough 550 non-playing staff. The Warm-Up Liverpool do the right thing, but let’s not praise them too much. Read Nick Miller's Warm-Up here. Dressing room of Liverpool before the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and Tottenham Hotspur at Anfield on October 27, 2019 in Liverpool, United Kingdom. Inter have home advantage in the first leg of this Italian Cup semi-final so will be all out to get a lead. They remain in top form and just keep on strengthening their squad. Home form is strong and they are unbeaten in ten games. Since October, their only two losses have been in the Champions League. Napoli have had a disappointing season and lost to Lecce at the weekend. Inter can be backed to get a win here. Posted at 61' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Ben Mee. Posted at 60' Attempt missed. Jeff Hendrick (Burnley) header from very close range is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Dwight McNeil with a cross. Posted at 58' Attempt missed. Ben Mee (Burnley) header from the left side of the six yard box is high and wide to the left. Morecambe have only won one home game this season and Carlisle have only won two away games which makes a draw the most likely result on Saturday, even more so when you consider that the hosts earning an average of 0.67 points per home game and the visitors averaging 0.78 points per away game. Pukki (Norwich) 9 7 D. Calvert-Lewin (Everton) 8 Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) R. Jiménez (Wolves) C. Wood (Burnley) 8 Richarlison (Everton) 7 K. De Bruyne (Manchester City) A. Martial (Manchester United) N. After a dismal opening period, the hosts were far livelier after the break and McBurnie tapped home after a mix-up between West Ham keeper David Martin and defender Fabian Balbuena. What are the outstanding issues?More than 97% of Newcastle United Supporters' Trust members are in favour of the takeover, and many fans have dismissed the manner in which the media has raised issues which could derail the Saudi bid. Given their significance and complexity, however, those issues have been hard to ignore. TV piracy in Saudi Arabia is a huge problem for the Premier League to contend with, especially as it has previously complained about it. The agent of Sporting Lisbon midfielder Bruno Fernandes was reportedly in Manchester on Friday and it remains to be seen whether a deal is forthcoming for a player who was heavily linked with United in the summer. Norwich still in deep troubleTime is running out for beleaguered Norwich, anchored to the bottom and now with just one victory from their last 17 league games. Teenage striker Adam Idah, 18, scored a hat-trick in the FA Cup against Preston last weekend and came in to replace injured top scorer Teemu Pukki, but could not assert himself against Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof as United kept only their fourth clean sheet this term. The team are also keeping busy supporting Everton In The Community, making calls to local supporters, which Turner says is something she "really enjoys" as it's "nice to keep in touch". And forward Simone Magill even read a bedtime story on Twitter. View more on twitterMeanwhile at Arsenal. Switzerland international Lia Walti has been practising her juggling skills using toilet roll, while Australian Caitlin Foord has been 'DJing' in her kitchen. Despite what the club would've hoped, the departure of Graham Coughlan has had a negative impact. Rovers are without a League 1 win since Coughlan left. They've taken just one point from a possible six, while their first game under new boss Ben Garner, who became a manager for the first time when taking the job, didn't go to plan. Garner is a coach known for playing possession football with youth teams, so it's reasonable to assume that in time Rovers will become a more ball-playing outfit, though positive changes may not occur overnight, especially if their Boxing Day game is anything to go by. Klopp decided to miss the fourth-round replay because it fell during the Premier League's winter break. A Reds side with an average age of 19 years and 102 days set up a tie at Chelsea with a 1-0 win. There was a message at half-time and and at full-time [from Klopp]," said under-23s boss Neil Critchley. (LIVE!-STREAM) Indonesia vs Iran Live FreE On TV Channel ... Hong Kong, Palestine and the United Arab Emirates. Watch Indonesia Saudi Arabia vs. Oman, 12:30 p.m.. Wednesday, Jan. 17. Lebanon vs. China ... Sam Cosgrove had a strong shout for a penalty when Conor McCarthy grabbed his waist and knocked him to the floor, before a deflection denied Scott McKenna's goalbound shot, but it was all scrappy from Aberdeen as once again they huffed and puffed. The frustration for home manager Jim Goodwin was how easily his side were gifting away possession to give the visitors the impetus. St Mirren are crying out for consistency. It's great that we're exposed to these topics at a young age," he added. You see the number of males that have chosen to go down the path of suicide and we are in a pressurised environment. You never know what people are truly feeling but it's good to receive that information about spotting signs and how to help. Darren Carter, a Birmingham season ticket-holder before playing for Blues in the Premier League after making his debut aged 18, has been just as impressed with Bellingham off the pitch as on it. Assisted by Patrick van Aanholt. Goal!Posted at 55' Goal! Liverpool 3, Crystal Palace 0. Fabinho (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Andrew Robertson. Posted at 53' Attempt missed. Andrew Robertson (Liverpool) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Mohamed Salah following a fast break. Posted at 48' Foul by Roberto Firmino (Liverpool). Saudi Arabia - Hong Kong, China Live 9 hours ago — Catch the latest Saudi Arabia and Hong Kong, China news and find up to date International friendlies standings, results, top scorers and ... Fulham are in top form at the moment with four wins from their last five league games. The weekend saw them win 1-0 at Blackburn thanks to a second half goal by Mitrovic. That was their sixth away league win of the season and their last four have produced two wins and two draws with three straight clean sheets. Smolevichy fc are still hungry for a win since they have promoted in this premier league, they don't find a win in their previous six matches, it seems like they are having greater chance to get their way back to division league, so here they are hosting BATE Borisov which is a very strong team and they hosts have no hope that they can defeat their rival. Managua will against Walter Ferreti in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the win for Managua with margin score is 2 goals. Managua have good result on last 5 match in league due to Managua have won in 3 match and 2 match is draw. Meanwhile, Walter Ferreti have also great result on last 5 match in league due to Walter Ferreti have won in 4 match and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Managua can defeat Walter Ferreti due to Managua have yet lose on last 10 match in the home. Surely Managua have more chance to win on this match. Conceded by Tommy Smith. Posted at 77' Darnell Furlong (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 77' Foul by James McClean (Stoke City). Posted at 76' Foul by Romaine Sawyers (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 76' Jordan Cousins (Stoke City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. In truth, the Ibrox side controlled large parts of the 1-0 victory over Livingston, even though there was the odd scare with Allan McGregor and his post called into action. The brightest light in a Rangers jersey was the match winner, Scott Arfield. His second-half strike was the Canada midfielder's ninth goal this term, and fourth in three games. Gerrard will be looking for his influence to continue against a stern Braga test on Thursday night. Posted at 55' Attempt missed. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is close, but misses to the left. Posted at 54' Attempt saved. Greg Taylor (Celtic) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 54' Attempt blocked. Ryan Christie (Celtic) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 52' Attempt missed. Kingsley ComanGetty Images However, he isn’t paying too much attention to the news, all he wants is for people’s safety to be the top priority, and he trusts that matches will be allowed to resume only when it is safe to do so. But the desire to complete this campaign is evident: " We have worked a lot and if we stay two or three months without doing anything, the work done now will not have been useful. The soccer mach from this two teams Iceland at the cup play where I look see more goals from this 3.50 and can for this my pick we look get a new great win from this mach and new great chance for a new win at the mach what be this best play for this much now and can we do a great new pick for this match and play the best win from 9 points to my score. Home team have a great chance for this win and I look from this team a best new play for this mach. We have been asked to assist the police in their efforts to identify the supporter in question and we will provide our full support," a statement continued. Newcastle survived a scare against League One Oxford, who came back from two goals down to level at 2-2 and take the game to extra time. Saint-Maximin's strike secured the win in the 117th minute to take Steve Bruce's side into the fifth round of the FA Cup for the first time in 14 years. But relegated with the best defensive record in Premier League history. If there's ever a way to give yourself a pat on the back for shipping 56 goals, this is it. The average for teams who finish bottom in the 20-team era is 69. West Brom side were on to something - it just wasn't staying up. Thirty-one goals scored at the other end was their issue and a late revival under Moore of three wins in four was fruitless. I won the Champions League with Porto and three months later I was playing against Porto – that is life. I’m not Chelsea, I’m not United, I’m not Real Madrid, I’m not Inter – I am all of them, I gave everything to all of them and that is what I am going to do here, give everything. Jose's message for Poch Mourinho began his first press conference as Spurs head coach with a message for Pochettino. [[LIVESTREAMs!]] Palestine vs Saudi Arabia LIVE 1 day ago — Live stream: Paramount+ Schedule All times Eastern Group stage. Friday, Jan Hong Kong vs. Palestine, 10 a.m.. Tuesday, Jan. 24. Palestine vs ... This was another occasion on which they could have taken at least a point from a hard-fought contest but for individual errors - with Engels having an afternoon to forget. The 25-year-old Belgian, who started because of Tyrone Mings' absence through illness, had a difficult time dealing with the movement and pace of Bergwijn, Son and Lucas Moura. It was his rash challenge on Bergwijn that allowed the visitors to go in at the interval with the lead in a game Villa had enjoyed the better of until then. It was a really good reaction in the second half but it is important to play this way for 90 minutes. I would be concerned if we don't show any reaction, but we showed a great reaction. In the end we deserved at least a draw and had good chances but were unlucky we were not able to equalise. I'm a bit more annoyed in the first half we weren't brave enough. The likes of January signing Bruno Fernandes, who has started taking most of United's set pieces, and Anthony Martial, who has 12 goal involvements this season, are going to be key to their run-in. With injuries to Harry Kane and Son Heung-min Tottenham are likely to rely on the trio of Lucas Moura, Dele Alli and new signing Steven Bergwijn for the vast majority of games between now and the end of the season, meaning they may turn out to be shrewd acquisitions. Women's sport has taken a "backseat" to men's sport because of the coronavirus pandemic, says former England and Arsenal defender Alex Scott. The Premier League season resumes on Wednesday and, in cricket, England's men will host West Indies in a three-Test series beginning on 8 July. The Women's Super League was ended early on 25 May and England's women cricketers are currently not set to play until 1 September at earliest. Puskas Academy and Kaposvar will face each other in the upcoming match in the OTP Bank Liga. Puskas Academy this season have the following results: 10W, 10D and 7L. Meanwhile Kaposvar have 3W, 2D and 22L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Pascal Groß (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, West Ham United. Arthur Masuaku replaces Michail Antonio. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Davy Pröpper (Brighton and Hove Albion) left footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left following a corner. Pep Guardiola will likely make a change or two to his starting XI for City's meeting with lower-league Port Vale on Saturday evening, though the Catalonian manager usually resists making wholesale shifts in personnel for any competition or opponent. I'm going to go with a draw. Match preview Bournemouth v ChelseaBournemouth beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge before Christmas, when they won comfortably, but that was not the only poor home result the Blues have had this season. Frank Lampard's side seem to be more comfortable on the road, although they have had not always got the results their away performances have deserved - take last month's defeat at Newcastle for example. Watford opened the scoring in the 38th minute when Gerard Deulofeu dashed towards the goal line, spun to his left and chipped the ball over towards Troy Deeney who headed powerfully past Villa goalkeeper Pepe Reina from close range. Villa pulled themselves back into the game in the 68th minute when Watford keeper Ben Foster parried a Matt Targett shot from a tight angle back across the goal and into the path of substitute Douglas Luiz who blasted the ball into the net. the Bournemouth fc team and the Arsenal fc team, meet in England FA cup. The Bournemouth fc team is in 18th position with 23 points Collected. While guest team the Arsenal fc team came in 10th place by collecting 33 points. Well, as I say I will try a more confident prediction total total of more than two, 1.68 I think fine for this variant. Minsk after the victory charged, Dynamo on the contrary after the defeat should try to win, if Dynamo scored first, then Minsk must necessarily leave the defense and return the score to a draw at places. In the last full-time was scored 5 goals. So, in 18, the teams played 3-3 in a draw, scoring 6 goals for two, why not cut down here too? In addition, this is only the beginning of the season and in the beginning usually play outdoor football. After the game, Mourinho acknowledged that Southampton were the better team. However, Spurs scored the most goals, so through they go. It’s a cruel game sometimes. Add to that a nasty-looking injury to James Ward-Prowse, and a contentious penalty to give Spurs the win, and you’ve got an extremely vexing evening for Ralph Hasenhüttl. I think we have operated in a smart and functional manner to improve the squad and the goal has been achieved with Moses, Young and Eriksen," Conte told reporters after Wednesday's 2-1 Coppa Italia win against Fiorentina. Denmark midfielder Eriksen, who had been the main target, was finally signed from Tottenham Hotspur on Tuesday and was rushed into the side for his debut as a substitute on Wednesday. 'Correct Score' punters can try a 1-1 draw. After all, Lyon have only failed to score once in this group, as have Leipzig. Add in that the circumstances and the fact that Lyon have conceded exactly one in each of their home games and a low-scoring draw stands out as a reasonable option. TALKING POINT - Was this a point gained or two dropped for Barcelona? Barcelona don’t have the best of records at the Anoeta and with Real Sociedad in the hunt for a Champions League place in La Liga this season this was always likely to be a difficult test for the champions. However, Barca looked to be in control after going 2-1 up in the second half. Footballs fans in Hong Kong to get live coverage of Saudi Aug 9, 2023 — Hong Kong football fans will be able to watch live games from Saudi Arabia and Germany after deals were struck to screen fixtures as soon as ... Saudi Arabia vs Hong Kong Live Streams - Streameast 15 hours ago — Saudi Arabia - Hong Kong Free live streams. Streameast offers the best free live streaming links. Subs: Tosun 6, Keane 6, Kean 6. ARSENAL: Leno 6, Maitland-Niles 7, Chambers 8, Luiz 6, Saka 7, Torreira 7, Xhaka 6, Nelson 7, Smith-Rowe 6, Martinelli 7, Aubameyang 6. Subs: Willock 6, Lacazette 6. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary KEY MOMENTS 17' - EVERTON CHANCE! Bukayo Saka makes an important block after Richarlison had been left free at the far post to take down a flick-on and attempt a low drive at goal. Following an extended run of poor form, along with an upturn in Paderborn's form, Cologne have dropped to the bottom of the Bundesliga table. Cologne have earned just one point in their last six Bundesliga games. They have also won just one of their six Bundesliga home games this season. Vinicius showed great skill inside the box to send two defenders flying past him, but he then shot straight at Simon when he should have found the back of the net. OFF THE UNDERSIDE OF THE CROSSBAR! How didn't that go in? It was an astonishing run from Kroos inside the box, but the German midfielder then smashed his finish off the underside of the bar and the ball bounces away. This would save about £760million on our TV contracts but do nothing for all the other lost income. And, as worried as I am about the financial impact, I am more worried about the health and wellbeing of my players. Paper Round’s view: Brady rightly places the lives above the short-term (though expensive) damage done to finances, something that can't be said for the Conservative Party that she serves in the House of Lords.

About

Welcome to the group! Connect with other members, advance ou...

Members

bottom of page