top of page

Cordial World supporters

Public·63 members

Beşiktaş VS Reyer live online 10/01/2024 Live Sport

... live" feeds provided by third parties, you should be aware that this data may be subject to a time delay and/or be inaccurate. If you rely on this data to ...

The 2019-20 season must be completed because too many managers have lost their jobs for it not to matter, says Grimsby boss Ian Holloway. Since the campaign began in August, 34 managers and head coaches in the top four divisions of English football have lost jobs or left by mutual consent. Elite football in England is suspended until 30 April but the season will run “indefinitely” until it is finished. Eibar didn't play badly by any stretch of the imagination away to Valencia on Matchday 19, but Los Che largely deserved their 1-0 victory following Maxi Gomez' powerful header midway through the first half. In an email seen by BBC Sport, Giles Watling has written to other members of the DCMS committee calling for an evidence session on the claims. He said the issue was "even more relevant now within the context of the likely takeover of Newcastle United by a consortium backed by Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund". Having spoken to DCMS chair Julian Knight, he added that it was "particularly pressing as the government refused to comment on the takeover to the committee recently" and said the hearing "ideally should be with the secretary of state [Oliver Dowden] and representatives from the Premier League". Reyer Venezia Mestre - Besiktas statistics → Basketball You can watch good quality online broadcast Reyer Venezia Mestre vs Besiktas game with match livescore on 777score.com. The game of basketball teams will ... Eintracht Frankfurt have failed to score once in eight matches. Eintracht Frankfurt have not had a very inspiring season and a heavy loss to Borussia Dortmund in their last match, makes it worse as they prepare to host Austrian side Salzburg in the knockout stages of the Europa League. Both Frankfurt and Salzburg lost their weekend matches in their domestic leagues; Salzburg fell 3-2 to LASK as Frankfurt lost 4-0 to Dortmund. Walter Ferreti is having some outstanding scoring games recently, with 7:0 win and also 2:1 losing in the previous round. However, when face tough defensive rival, like Esteli, they could go down with the score and play more defensive match. Beşiktaş INSTAGRAM · Black and Whites soar past Sarıyer Belediyesi in thrilling four-set victory · Post-game Reaction from Angel Delgado · Beşiktaş Emlakjet win on the road. It was Osasuna who took the lead, though, with Unai Garcia sending a diving header from a corner kick past Thibaut Courtois after losing Casemiro. However, Isco restored parity after 33 minutes, slamming home a finish after a scuffed Gareth Bale shot. Five minutes later, Real Madrid had the lead with Ramos heading past Sergio Herrera, losing his marker following a Casemiro knock down from a set piece. A second-half Rangers blitz subdued Hamilton Academical and booked the Glasgow side's place in the Scottish Cup last eight. Scott Arfield netted the first goal, from a penalty rebound, and the last, a stunning late long-range raker. Lewis Smith had hauled the Scottish Premiership hosts level, but Joe Aribo and Alfredo Morelos made the tie safe. The quarter-final draw takes place on Sunday after the last tie of the weekend between Clyde and Celtic. Following a 0-0 draw with Oldham last time out, Stevenage are now without a win in their last 11 matches, and with no goals scored in their last four league games, it is easy to see why. This lack of goals is an issue which has plagued them for much of the campaign and is especially apparent on the road, where they have failed to score in 62% of their league outings. The Spanish centre-back added: "We will concentrate on what we control, which is what happens on the pitch," Pique was also asked about an interview given by Lionel Messi in which the Argentine forward said the team were not good enough to win the Champions League. In other years, we have reached this stage as favourites and haven't won," said Pique. Maybe we aren't favourites this time but as we are Barcelona we always have possibilities. Girona vs Extremadura predictions for Thursday’s Segunda fixture at Estadio Municipal de Montilivi. Can the visitors make it a third game without defeat? Read on for our free predictions and betting tips. These two sides are on very different runs of form coming into this one. Of course, Huddersfield have lost just one of their last eight, which includes a four-game unbeaten record at home. They have played against Hull and Barnsley in recent clashes here. They blues go into this game with one of the league’s worst away records. Birmingham have lost 7 of their last 8 trips across all competitions, failing to score in five of them. With six defeats in eight Championship trips they have had a problem on the road all season. I expect them to continue their poor run of form. When you throw someone like him on, like Brendan Rodgers did in the second half when Everton were 1-0 up, you are saying to the rest of the team "come on, let's really go for this" - which they did. Media playback is not supported on this device Leicester 2-1 Everton: Brendan Rodgers praises VAR after win Moise Kean went close to winning it for Everton, so Leicester did ride their luck a bit, but the thing that stood out for me is that Rodgers does not just start lumping it long when they need a goal. Their main thing this season is their goal-scoring. We can clearly see that they are trying to score a goal more in every game, as they have already netted 24 goals while conceding 18. Their defense needs a lot of improving. This game will be one of the toughest for them this season, as they are coming to play against the defending champions. Christian Gytkjaer is playing great, being the second-best player in the league in scoring with 8 goals and 1 dished assist by his name, so far. He will definitely miss Tottenham's FA Cup third-round clash at Middlesbrough on Sunday. We don't know yet, but I think later today we will have news," Mourinho told a new conference on Friday. But if you ask me for my feeling, good news or bad news, I am more on the bad news than the good news, that's my feeling. Wolves are without Diogo Jota, Bruno Jordao and Wily Boly on Wednesday. Forward Jota has a dead leg, midfielder Jordao is out because of an ankle injury, while central defender Boly is still recovering from a fractured ankle sustained in a training session in October. The winners will play away at either Premier League Watford or League One Tranmere. The Hornets were 3-0 ahead in the first match, but Tranmere scored three second-half goals to force a replay, which was scheduled to take place on Tuesday but was postponed because of a waterlogged pitch. FULL STORY 15:32 - Man City announce death of Guardiola's mother Manchester City have just announced the death of manager Pep Guardiola's mother. The 82-year-old was diagnosed with coronavirus recently. FULL STORY 15. The 2020 Open Championship cancelled The Royal & Ancient golf club has announced the 2020 Open Championship due to be played at Royal St George's on July 16-19 will not take place nor be rescheduled this year. Reyer Venezia v Besiktas JK Odds & Betting ... live" feeds provided by third parties, you should be aware that this data may be subject to a time delay and/or be inaccurate. If you rely on this data to ... Beijing Renhe and Jiangsu Suning will face each other in the upcoming match in the Super League in China. Beijing Renhe this season have the following results: 3W, 4D and 20L. Meanwhile Jiangsu Suning have 12W, 8D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Javier Bordas will be the manager responsible for the football first team, while Xavier Vilajoana will be in charge of Barca B, the youth teams and women's football," Barcelona said in a statement. The club added they would take legal action against Rousand for allegations that "seriously damage the institution's image". Given the defensive exploits of both this term, 'Over 2.5 Goals' appears to be slightly generously priced in the early betting. Both teams have struggled when it comes to conceding shots on target, while both have also floundered in terms of goals conceded. Hearts have shipped an average of 1.5 at home, while Livingston have shipped an average of 2.25. Add in the fact that neither side has struggled to score – Hearts have scored in five out of six at home, averaging 1.67 for, while Livingston have scored in seven out of eight on the road, averaging 1.5 – and it's easy to feel that a relatively high-scoring game is a tad more likely than the early prices suggest. And that was as good as it got on the night for the Spurs fans. What followed was a disjointed and disappointing display that leaves RB Leipzig in control of the Champions League last-16 tie going into the second leg. Jose Mourinho responded with a series of headline-grabbing excuses: his key players are missing; too many players are struggling for fitness; the fixture-list is working against Spurs; and “it’s like going to fight with a gun without bullets”. Media playback is not supported on this device My maths isn't as strong as I thought - Howe on home schooling Key stat: After a run of 15 Premier League games without a goal, Callum Wilson has scored three in his past six. ArsenalPosition: 9th Last league result: 7 March - beat West Ham 1-0 (h)Leading Premier League scorer: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - 17What's happened during lockdown? It was the shock news boss Mikel Arteta had tested positive for coronavirus in March that prompted the Premier League to hold an emergency meeting which led to the league being suspended. Berkane are on top of the league after 8 games with a 6-0-2 record and including the games in the CAF Confederations Cup, Berkane are undefeated at home since march this year with a 10-4-0 record in the last 14 games. In 4 of the last 6 games at home they have also kept a clean sheet. Posted at 88' Foul by Sergio Busquets (Barcelona). Posted at 88' Martin Ødegaard (Real Sociedad) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 87' Hand ball by Sergio Busquets (Barcelona). SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Barcelona. Ansu Fati replaces Antoine Griezmann. Posted at 83' Foul by Lionel Messi (Barcelona). Posted at 83' Mikel Oyarzabal (Real Sociedad) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Read the full story Wolves prepare for Traore interest The Telegraph takes a look at the summer transfer market ahead of us and identifies a few names of players likely to be in demand. Sane is one, mentioned here again, as are wide forwards Kingsley Coman and Hwang Hee-chan. However the paper also believes that Wolves forward Adama Traore could be on the move, with a fee of £89 million or more possible for the 24-year-old Spaniard. We are also backing these two sides to share the spoils, with only five points between them in the table. Parma have failed to win 13 of their last 14 away trips, with 71% of their points this season coming in home clashes. Meanwhile, the hosts may have picked up the majority of their points at home, but they've won just once in their last five at this ground. That has us going for a 2-2 draw as our correct score prediction. FIBA - The Basketball Channel Besiktas v Zabiny Brno | Full Basketball Game | EuroCup Women 2023-24. FIBA - The Basketball Channel. 17K views. Streamed 2 weeks ago · 1:45:36 · Umana Reyer ... Individuals have also been at the forefront of the fundraising charge. AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic launched a "Kick the Virus Away" campaign on Thursday, putting in the first 100,000 euros himself, and his fund has passed the 250,000 euros mark. Others, including SPAL striker Andrea Petagna, Napoli captain Lorenzo Insigne, Torino forward Simone Zaza and Juventus winger Federico Bernardeschi, have raised or donated more than 430,000 euros between them. Viborg has a chance to grab the second place in the league after Fredericia failed to win yesterday. At home Viborg have been scoring goals easily with 12 goals in the last 5 games. They also have an excellent home record against Roskilde winning all of the last 6 scoring a total of 16 goals. Reyer Venezia vs Besiktas JK Basketball Betting Tips & Reyer Venezia vs Besiktas JK 2024-01-10 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions. It is not about what the club wants or not. For me, I want to see my players and the reaction of my players and everything. It is not as simple as I want to extend. I want to see the club, I want to see the players, I want to see how we are still working together. That is the most important thing after five years together. Only in one of the last seven Manchester United Premier League games have both teams not got on the scoresheet. Each of the last eight Manchester City games have seen both teams score. Five of the last six Manchester City home league and cup games have seen both teams score. Manchester City beat Burnley in midweek but are still third in the Premier League. Barca stars to take a pay cut? A report doing the rounds this morning suggests that Barcelona's senior players are "receptive" to a pay cut in order to help the club as a global financial crisis deepens. Read the full story . Fellaini tests positive for Covid-19 The big news story this morning is that former Manchester United midfielder and Belgium International, Marouane Fellaini has tested positive for Covid-19. Their spirited start to the second half, when they briefly thought they were level, proved manager Howe is still able to get a response from his team, but they have now collected only one point from eight matches. Tottenham Hotspur and Leicester City visit the Vitality Stadium next week and, with a trip to second-placed Manchester City to follow, it is going to need a massive reversal in form for Bournemouth to preserve their top-flight status. Did you know? As well as making more blocks than any other Everton player (two), Holgate gave the ball away on fewer occasions (six) than any other Toffees player. Indeed, he also completed four tackles - only once before has he managed more during a Premier League match (five v West Ham in April 2017). Victor Lindelof: The block by Victor Lindelof on Kevin de Bruyne was crucial if not a game changer. Sonny stole the show today. An unbelievable goal, a great counter-attack," the England captain said. All he wants to do is work hard and play for the team. He has great quality and works hard for the team. Manager Jose Mourinho comparing Son's strike with one by Brazilian forward Ronaldo for Barcelona. Chelsea played well for 25 minutes, taking the lead through N’Golo Kante, but their defence lacked the moxie and quality to keep City out, Kevin de Bruyne and Riyad Mahrez scoring the goals which took the hosts above the visitors in the table to third, nine points behind leaders Liverpool. After a quiet start to the game, Chelsea imposed themselves, taking the lead on 25 minutes when Mateo Kovacic's long pass found Kante in behind the City defence; the angle was against him, but when Ederson came out, he needed only to divert the ball past him, which he did. Beşiktaş Emlakjet live scores & schedule ... Reyer Venezia in Eurocup. When the match starts, you will be able to follow Umana Reyer Venezia vs Beşiktaş Emlakjet live score, updated point-by-point. We ... We could have scored more' - LennonForster penalty save earns Celtic drawThe Champions League-winner added: "I appreciate all the people who have helped me in my career and got me where I am today. He brought me to Celtic so I'll always be grateful to him for that. He has been part of my journey so far. He was good. Obviously he was a player himself - he knows how we think, what we go through. As a manager he's very direct, he tells you straight what is right and wrong.

About

Welcome to the group! Connect with other members, advance ou...

Members

bottom of page