top of page

Cordial World supporters

Public·63 members

Liverpool vs Fulham live match 10 January 2024

2 hours ago — Live broadcast rights for the Carabao Cup semifinal in the UK are with Sky Sports. Wednesday's match will be shown on its Sky Sports Main Event ...

Watford aren’t exactly having the best time of things right now either. Their 3-0 defeat at home to Burnley last weekend saw them stuck rock bottom of the Premier League table, and that 2-0 win at Carrow Road earlier this month remains their sole win of the league campaign. Aston Villa failed to make the most of the run of fixtures that saw them play three of their fellow relegation candidates in a row, and having been turned over convincingly by Southampton and Watford in two of those games, relegation fears are starting to heighten. Espanyol have improved a lot in their recent matches and will go to this game with great hope. However, they have struggled against La Liga opposition, and here they will meet a strong side too. They have not been the best in attack, even though they have managed to score in 1 of their last 15; perhaps their main undoing has been in defence. This may come to haunt them, as they play one of the best scoring sides in La Liga. Real Sociedad have not kept many clean sheets in the Copa del Rey though and based on this, we will go for a 2-1 win for Real Sociedad. We'll start today with news of the Madrid Open in tennis. The world's top tennis players will swap rackets for game controllers this month after organisers of the cancelled Madrid Open said they will stage a virtual competition to raise funds for struggling professionals amid the coronavirus shutdown. Burnley could still eclipse their highest Premier League points total of 54 from two seasons ago. Indeed, victories over Norwich City and Brighton would lead to the second-highest total in their history - although many of their best seasons came under the two-points-for-a-win system. In an era where big city clubs dominate the Premier League, Burnley are one of English football's modern-day success stories. The mach derby Europa league for this time is the mach we play from Europa league between Arsenal and Eintracht what be a good chance for us lay at the pick from more goals. We will look this if we see at the mach this four goals what can be a real chance for us get a secure win and do our pick best for this time. We will play the best pick for this mach this pick over from 3.25 goals what be a best chance for us get a win and do our position in the full stage best, Happy and Joy! Liverpool's top Premier League scorers in the unbeaten run. Seven players scored one or two goalsWhere does this rank with the great unbeaten runs?Twelve teams have gone a year or more unbeaten in Europe's top five leagues (excluding sides whose run lasted fewer than 32 games like Preston in 1888-89). Of those, only three - including Liverpool - have failed to win a title during that year. The Reds fell 14 games short of AC Milan's remarkable unbeaten Serie A run from May 1991 to March 1993 - a sequence of 58 games lasting for 672 days. Liverpool v Fulham Carabao Cup semi-final TV channel 1 day ago — What channel is Liverpool v Fulham Carabao Cup semi-final match on? TV coverage, live stream and kick-off time. Check out how to watch ... Together with all the stakeholders, we have started detailed discussions today to complete our assessment of the rapid development of the worldwide health situation and its impact on the Olympic Games, including a scenario of postponement. We are working very hard, and we are confident that we will have finalised these discussions within the next four weeks. Shakhtyor Soligorsk have had a very poor start so far in the league with a 1-2-1 record in the first 4 games. They have trouble scoring goals with only 2 goals so far in the 4 matches. However, they are also have an excellent defense conceding only 1 goal so far. Mourinho, appointed Tottenham manager last Wednesday after the sacking of Mauricio Pochettino, added: "We have the best striker in England. It doesn't make sense to sign him when we have Harry Kane. He's won at every club he's gone to' - Mourinho can end Spurs trophy drought, says KaneEngland captain Kane scored twice last Saturday as Tottenham won 3-2 at West Ham in the Premier League. He now has 175 goals in 269 games for Spurs, overtaking Martin Chivers to move third on the club's all-time top scorer list. And the Spanish winger produced an almost identical cross to that he delivered for Jimenez's goal at the weekend, with the Mexican striker again heading in the opener. It was the 10th time Traore and Jimenez have combined for a league goal this season - more than any other pair in the top flight. That was enough to keep Wolves level with fifth-placed Manchester United - 3-0 winners over Sheffield United on Wednesday - and move to within two points of fourth-placed Chelsea, who host Manchester City on Thursday. Rangers chairman Dave King says he does not intend to sell his Ibrox shares but has confirmed plans for a share issue. King announced at the club's AGM in November that he would step down from the helm after five years in charge. Reports on Tuesday said Far East real estate tycoon Stuart Gibson is set to lead a multi-million pound investment in the club. I am not selling any shares," King told the Press Association. The most difficult moment for me was not the goals but the change I had to make," the 56-year-old, whose tactical acumen has earned him silverware at every club he has managed, told reporters. It hurt the player but also hurt me. It was not easy for the player or me. But it's important the player understood and I was fortunate that it was a very intelligent boy who understood it was about the team not the performance. Odds is really amazing on this option in Belgium Pro league and for me, that is more than ok and real option, but we will see what will happen. So, home team or Eupen is team who is in very bad form and their defense is firstly in big problems. In last three matches, this team is lost 1-6, 2-3 and 2-5, so it is pretty natural to expect something similar and this time. Mouscron will surely score here at least two goals and rest will do the home team. As I said, over is ok for me and I will try. Is Liverpool vs Fulham on TV tonight? Kick-off time 12 hours ago — The match will be broadcast on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football. Subscribers can stream the match via the Sky Go app. If you're ... One more interesting match from Germany 3rd Bundesliga and new duel where I will bet on goals, what is for me very real and ok to expect. So, let's start from Viktorija Koln and that is team who is in last official match against this rival played match in who was even 4-0, so I believe that this duel can be similar, at least. Home team is in last two matches played 4-2 and 2-1, while Zwikau is on same level of football - in last two matches, 2-2 and 4-2. Yes, over 3 is ideal for this match, surely it is. The psychological impact and motivation of a new, determined manager helps. Defender Craig Dawson told the club's official website: "The thing that has changed totally: the work rate. Everyone is working hard for each other. If someone is slightly out of position, the person next to them is helping them out. You can see that throughout the pitch. Everyone has got each other's backs. The Hornets are also more settled and structured, with Pearson largely consistent in his selection and relying on a back four in front of Foster - one of the division's best keepers - as opposed to the three or five favoured by Flores. River Plate will against Deportivo Binacional on match Copa Libertadores. My prediction this match could be the won for River Plate. However the margin score will not more 2 goals due to Deportivo Binacional have great result on 1st leg. Deportivo Binacional can beat Sao Paulo with score 2-1. Moreover River Plate has just beaten from Deportiva Universitaria with score 3-0. Therefore I'm sure if Deportivo Binacional loss that score margin not more than 2 goals. Moreover Deportivo Binacional have good defense and surely River Plate will be difficult to make score. Beside that River Plate have not much score to own in home match. Surely Deportivo Binacional could be loss not more than margin 2 goals. only 3 points separates them in the standings. Zeta lost only two games at home this season meanwhile podgorica won only 3 away games and has 5 draws in 13 games on this away matches. I advise you to take draw. Because Zeta sit 4th place on the standings and collected a total number of 36 points from 25 games. The team has won the first game after break. Klinsmann may intend to take Hertha in a more attacking direction. However, the new manager may need backing in the January transfer window to do that successfully. Hertha are still going to be going into Friday's game with a squad who have been struggling immensely. But to make this argument stick the club would surely need solid evidence? City could demand access to private emails and communications, so expect a separate legal battle over disclosure when the case is heard. That the leaked emails which appear to show City deceived Uefa - and which were published by German magazine Der Spiegel - were obtained illegally and were "out-of-context materials purportedly hacked or stolen", so should therefore be deemed inadmissible. “Juventus” without much sophistication leads in the standings of the championship of Italy. All victories are given to them with difficulty and for the most part with a difference of only one ball. “Atalanta” is just the opposite of “Juve”, if it wins, it is devastating, but it also loses with a roar. Fun or pragmatism? We will find out already this Saturday. Almost all the players of the basics of “Juve” were involved in the matches of national teams. Of course, this will leave its mark on the match. Moreover, “Atlanta” released its players, which means that in the first half of the game the teams will look for their rhythm, recall old connections. This season, Atlanta is no longer so confident, Juventus must win. This is probably the safest match for betting on goals from all four today in Portuguese Youth league and of course that I will bet on that option. So, Feirense U23 is team who is in last few weeks played very efficient, and in the same time, I can say similar and for their rival - Academica U23. Believe it or not, but this two teams are in last six matches, played every time, head to head, with three or more goals and in that period, it was 2-2, 1-2, 3-2, 2-2, 2-3 and 3-1. Yes, it is pretty real same and this time. I would normally jump even on the -2.5 AH on the hosts here as for example last season they did cover that handicap bet not only at home but also away from home winning first at home 3-0 with Parma and defeating same Parma side while keeping once more a clean sheet on the road as well even bigger with 4-0 that time, plus morale is back on positive after a good display in the Champions League where they won 4-0 at home with Genk and qualified behind Liverpool to the latter stage of the competition. Also in lockdown in Arizona, Barmby, who holds permanent residence status in the United States, has no plans to return to the UK. The USL is a good standard and every team wants to play football," he adds. If a team is 1-0 up in the EFL, most of them would shut up shop, but here it stays really open and the majority of goals are scored in the last 15-20 minutes. I know a lot of players in League One and League Two are desperate to come to the States because it is a good life here, especially in Arizona. She has just been really proficient in her skill set. There is pretty much nothing she can't do in terms of all-round centre-forward play. With Kerr coming in too, Hayes has done brilliantly to play them together and England has even shone brighter than Kerr so far. Kerr has obviously not had that much time to settle but her link-up play with England is developing. It's really exciting for Chelsea. Liverpool have picked up where they left off in 2019 - notching up another win in the Premier League. As Sheffield United became the latest team to go home empty handed from Anfield, Jurgen Klopp's men have now extended their unbeaten run to a year, 37 league games. The Reds are now on the third-longest unbeaten run of any top-flight club. We've combined Liverpool's current squad with the two other Premier League teams to go a year unbeaten. The result keeps alive Arsenal’s hopes of winning some silverware this season, having been knocked out of the Europa League on Thursday. Portsmouth meanwhile will turn their attentions to earning promotion into the Championship, but might have some regret that they couldn’t trouble the Gunners further after a positive first-half display. Also a mach where we look see a great soccer match from boat teams in this march in the German league between Borussia and Bayern what can be a good soccer match for this best pick we play at the match now. We will play the best pick over from 3.75 goals where we look a minimal four or five goals what if we see at the march in full total time this match we can look to our order a new 11 points what can be a best chance for us and a real play for this time. Happy and Joy! We weren't consulted or interviewed as part of the review which is surprising as well. What we were looking for at the very start, when Alen was sacked, was transparency in the process moving forward. We were looking for due process for Alen at the time, procedural fairness and accountability. As to whether that's been achieved by the review, we're not too sure. Nomme United Will host Elva in Esiliiga of Estonia on Saturday. Elva coming from 1-1 Draw over Voru Helios and Defeated JK Jarve II by 3-1 in Estonian cup fixture. They Drawn last league game to Parnu JK Vaprus by 2-2 at home. They played very well in club Friendly Games and Scored 13 goals in three games. Opponent Nomme United is Esiliiga B Champions of the last season and Promoted to Esiliiga this season. Nomme United finished third Division with 27 wins from 36 matches. But I think Elva is Higher Division experienced team and finished fifth in Esiliiga last season . Barcelona currently sit two points clear at the top of La Liga, but Rakitic has played an intermittent role in this year’s campaign, starting only 10 of Barcelona’s last 27 La Liga matches. Last year was the best of the six I've had here and I was annoyed with how I was treated. I was very surprised and I didn't understand it. The results have not been the best and I haven't played much, that is why I felt hurt," he said. Liverpool get last laugh in seven-goal thriller with Fulham Dec 3, 2023 — How to watch Liverpool vs Fulham live, stream link, time. Kickoff: 9 Liverpool vs Fulham live updates - by Nick Mendola. Bobby Decordova ... Only the lower tier of the 67,215 capacity Puskas Arena stadium was opened up to fans, who were supposed to be distanced. Good idea? Scenes at the Puskas ArenaWell, unfortunately, it didn't really work out - some fans appeared to flout the distancing rules to celebrate. Verdict: Good if you can manage it, but pretty high risk. Unfortunately, we haven't really offered a definitive answer here, have we? Good to have the footie back though, isn't it?! Right, we're off to install a metal urinal trough in the bathroom, so it can really feel like an authentic stadium atmosphere in there. The new mach from this Nicaragua league between this two teams Diriangen and Real Madrid we will play the best pick for this match now and can see a best new mach where we look a new win from home team and do three new points and try open the door to this first stage this league. We will play the best pick over from 2.50 goals at the match in full time this match now and can for this our pick look get a new great win from new 8 points to our score. We have this best chance for this march. AZ are clear favorites here and with their recent run, playing at home adds to their advantage. They have been scoring freely and taking on a side struggling away from home will work well for them. In the last three home games AZ have averaged four goals, and Partizan have no clean sheet in the last four Europa League away games. Partizan have also failed to score in the last two Europa League matches. They have just one clean sheet in six away matches. We predict a 4-0 win for AZ here. It was the first time this season that Milan had scored three goals in a game and also the first time they had won twice in a row since Stefano Pioli took over as coach in October. Krzysztof Piatek won and converted a penalty in the 15th minute before Hernandez added a second goal for Milan in the 32nd although the Frenchman put through his own goal at a corner five minutes before the break. Liverpool vs Fulham LIVE Updates: Score, Stream Info 11 hours ago — What time is the Liverpool vs Fulham match for Carabao Cup 2024? This is the start time of the game Liverpool vs Fulham of January 10th in ... Five of the last seven Atalanta away league games have had 2.5 goals scored in them. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in each of the last seven AC Milan league matches. The last three Milan home league games have seen 16 goals scored. Atalanta got back into winning ways on Tuesday evening when beating Bologna 1-0 at home. At the prices, 'Rotherham to Win & Under 3.5 Goals' appeals. In recent away games, none of which have seen more than three goals go in, Rotherham haven't created an abundance of scoring chances, but they've still scored seven in their last three, and have restricted their opponents to very little, keeping a clean sheet in each of their last two on the road, conceding just five shots on target in the process. Combine this with the fact that MK Dons have simply not got going offensively at home of late, scoring in just one of their last five, and a relatively low scoring visiting win appears to be the way to go. Arteta revealed that Sead Kolasinac could miss Saturday's game with a thigh strain while fellow defender Calum Chambers is a long-term absentee having undergone surgery on a ruptured ACL. We have a lot of issues at the back," said the Gunners' boss. The fact that Calum got the big injury is modifying our plans. We have to live with it, this is what we have. I'm happy we have the squad that I believe we can compete for what we want, but if this scenario changes and we need somebody, I'm expecting that we will go into the market and try to solve the issue. Soccer in France was suspended indefinitely last month due to the COVID-19 pandemic. On Monday French President Emmanuel Macron extended the lockdown in the country to May 11. The L'Equipe report said that if the season resumed on June 17 teams would have to play every three days so the regular campaign could end by July 25, leaving time for relegation and promotion playoffs to be completed by Aug. Posted at 65' Foul by Daley Blind (Ajax). Posted at 65' Mauro Arambarri (Getafe) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 65' Foul by Donny van de Beek (Ajax). Posted at 65' Mauro Arambarri (Getafe) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 63' Own Goal by Mathías Olivera, Getafe.

About

Welcome to the group! Connect with other members, advance ou...

Members

bottom of page