top of page

Cordial World supporters

Public·63 members

((BUGÜN<<<<)) Hatay Spor Kulübü Gaziantep FK maç özet Ziraat Türkiye Kupası maçlarının golleri ve videoları 10 Ocak 2024

22 Haz 2020 — Futbol ve Spor Haberleri - Süper Ligin 28. haftasında Galatasaray, evinde Gaziantep FKyı konuk etti. Koronavirüs tedbirleri kapsamında ...

I cannot believe what odds are the bookies giving to Daejeon. They are the main candidate for promotion for sure. They got a new owner who invested a lot of money at the club and they are without a doubt the main candidate for promotion. They brought it some very good players like Andre Luis from Corinthians , Bruno Baio, Seung Won Yun from Seoul, Lee from Incheon and Dong Ju Kim as a great reinforcement at the goalie. All of this investments are coming on surface. Andre Luis and Bruno Baio are on fire certainly and are the engines of this club.After 7 round they are at the 1st place with 14 pts and only one unlucky lose from Seoul E - Land. Anyang on the other hand nothing special. Just an average team that most likely will finish around the bottom. The performances that they are showing are just not promising. Another match from this competition where I see surely better home team and I will bet on that option. Of course, I'm not sure that this duel will be play with fans, or with probably empty stadium, like it was the case yesterday in Germany Bundesliga, when M'Gladbach is beat Koln 2-1. In any case, I see good match of home team who is in last round in this competition beat Red Bull Salzburg 4-1 and then as a guest, played against them 2-2. Basel is not in good form and they will surely lost this duel, I'm sure in that. The club's Hale End training centre has been temporarily closed. Arsenal personnel who had recent close contact with Mikel will now self-isolate in line with Government health guidelines. We expect this to be a significant number of people from Colney, including the full first-team squad and coaching staff," Arsenal said in a statement. Oostende has started this season, with some mixed results, so far. All of that was enough just for the 14th place. They will strive to get a better position in the future, but that will be a tough job. They will look for a surprise in this game with their complete squad. At this moment, no key-injuries and suspensions are listed. In most of the games Oostende played in, both teams scored. That is something that I can’t see happening in this game, as they have some trouble scoring lately and tradition isn’t on their side also. Also, if we include how tough Club Brugge’s defense is, we get the point. Another loss is probably underway. Nordsjaelland welcomes Randers in Denmark Super League round 17 at Right to Dream Park in Farum. This game is more as important for both teams, The host needed a win here to join the Champions Group while the visitors must not lose here to be able to remain in Championship Group position where they are presently but just 3 points separates both teams. Host are 9th in the league with 21 points from 16 matches scoring 27 goals against 27, while the visitors are in 6th position with 24 points from 16 matches, scoring 28 goals against 23. It will be explosive here with more than 2 goals. But when a team sheet is released, no one is piping up with 'we don’t have a chance, Jordan Henderson is starting'. You can bet they are saying it about Van Dijk. His presence has lifted those around him, transforming a defence from liability to sturdy as Joe Gomez, Joel Matip and even Dejan Lovren look assured playing second fiddle. I was like, 'I think the answer is yes to that one. Of course you can,'" He was very respectful to ask," Critchley told reporters. He has achieved so much in the game because of who he is; he was giving words of advice to the players, he was getting right behind them, he was vocal in the dressing room and animated behind me. The 30-year-old, who took a pay cut to secure a loan move to Old Trafford from China's Shanghai Shenhua in January, netted a brace in Thursday's 3-0 FA Cup victory over second-tier Derby County that sealed a spot in the quarter-finals. Boyhood United fan Ighalo has taken his tally to three goals from two starts in the absence of injured first-choice Marcus Rashford, earning praise from Solskjaer. It may also have dawned on Chelsea's decision-makers that a lengthy Arrizabalaga absence means they will have trouble clawing back anything like that exorbitant fee, should Lampard want a new keeper in the summer as seems likely. As a Chelsea player, Frank Lampard won two Premier League titles, one FA Cup trophy, two League Cups and the Community Shield under Jose MourinhoAnd what about Lampard's refusal to use Olivier Giroud?Lampard gave Batshuayi his chance with Abraham out injured against United but he looked short on confidence and quality, feeling Stamford Bridge's wrath on occasions before being substituted. ÖZET | A. Hatayspor 2-1 Gaziantep FK 18 Eki 2021 — Atakaş Hatayspor, Spor Toto Süper Lig'in 9. haftasında konuk ettiği Gaziantep Futbol Kulübü'nü 2-1'lik skorla mağlup etti. The Premier League faces a £762m financial penalty if the season does not resume, players have been told. Such a penalty would apply if broadcasters demanded refunds on games they could not show, the league said during a conference call on Saturday. During the call with the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA), the Premier League explained why it wants players to drop wages by 30%. Clubs and players will discuss the plan with talks set to go into next week. Incredible celebrations. Morata raced cleared as Liverpool pushed forward, before finishing well past Adrian. KEY STATS Atletico failed to land a shot on target in the first half, with both attempts going off target. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has had a hand in four goals in the Champions League this season (three goals, one assist)- his joint-best tally. Istanbul Basaksehir has been excellent in the last weeks with a 6-1-1 record in the last 8 games. And last week they qualified for the next stage of the Europa League as group winners after winning at Borussia Monchengladbach. At home Istanbul Basaksehir has a 4-1-0 record in the last 5 league games scoring at least 2 goals in each game. Son flew to South Korea for personal reasons, while Bergwijn returned to the Netherlands ahead of the birth of his child. Tottenham said both forwards will continue their individual rehabilitation and training programmes during their time away. Bergwijn is recovering from an ankle injury picked up against Burnley earlier this month, while Son sustained a broken arm last month. Gaziantep FK - Hatayspor Antakya 01 Şubat 2023 Maç 1 Şub 2023 — 01 Şubat 2023 tarihli Gaziantep FK - Hatayspor Antakya maçının özeti, golleri, önemli anları ve kartları Fanatik canlıskor sayfası üzerinden ... ÖZET: Gaziantep FK 2-2 Atakaş Hatayspor | 28. Hafta - 2021/22 YouTube YouTube 5:48 Eksik: Kulübü Kulübü An improvement in the output of their attackers has helped but it's the shoring up at the back that has made the biggest difference. After going eight games without keeping a clean sheet, they managed three in four games. While these numbers are impressive, if you want to see incredible numbers then take a brief overview of Lazio's season so far. There are not many teams in the history of football that, if they change their two centre-halves as often as Tottenham do, are successful. Partnerships have to be made and Spurs do not have one right now. Was Toby Alderweireld rested because of the baby situation on Sunday? That is not the manager's fault, but before that there had been a lot of changes - three at the back, Toby with Japhet Tanganga, Toby with Jan Vertonghen, Toby with Davinson Sanchez. Posted at 77' Roque Mesa (Leganés) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Samuel Umtiti (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Foul by Youssef En-Nesyri (Leganés). Posted at 71' Attempt blocked. Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Ansu Fati. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Barcelona. Ansu Fati replaces Frenkie de Jong. Managerless Arsenal's season plummeted to a new low as they were beaten at home by Brighton in interim manager Freddie Ljungberg's first home match in charge. Alexandre Lacazette marked his 100th Gunners appearance by heading his side level after Adam Webster had given the visitors a first-half lead. With the score 1-1, there was frustration for Ljungberg and Arsenal when David Luiz thought he had made it 2-1 with a volley but it was correctly ruled out following a VAR check for offside. They take blood tests to tell people they’re tired in football. What a load of rubbish! You’re inside your hotel room and your adrenaline tells you that you want to play because you want to try and win a game of football and progress. Players can play football and yes, they will get injured when they’re tired and managers can say: ‘He’s tired he could get a strain’. She is very calm, she is very relaxed - the way she walks and stands on the pitch it is typical of her. Her scoring numbers at Arsenal right now are very impressive. You can have the feeling as a defender that you have her completely in your pocket and then she only needs one second to score. Smith: "She is very cool, calm and collected. If I was still playing, this is the one player I would like to team up with on the pitch. Torpedo Zhodino is the favorite this time playing at home and indeed it is! Bet on 1, a Torpedo Zhodino win against Zorka BDU Minsk. Torpedo Zhodino fair odds seem to be 1.82, so it's quite underrated by the bookies at odds of 2.05 or even higher, there is great value on this bet. I would say this is indeed the best of the weekend. Zorka BDU Minsk is way way overrated across all bookies at the odds of 3.40 as their fair odds should be at 5.60. I have no doubts about Torpedo superiority and at this home win! Gaziantep Futbol Kulübü — Gaziantep FK HATAYSPOR MAÇI HAZIRLIKLARI BAŞLADI - 06 Oca, 2024. HATAYSPOR MAÇI HAZIRLIKLARI BAŞLADI Gaziantep Futbol Kulübü'nün formalarına şimdi sahip olmak ve daha ... ÖZET | Gaziantep FK 4-1 Atakaş Hatayspor 1 Şub 2023 — Spor Toto Süper Lig'in 22. haftasında Gaziantep FK ile Atakaş Hatayspor karşı karşıya geldi. Gaziantep Kalyon Stadyumu'ndaki karşılaşmayı ev ... Assisted by Michail Antonio following a fast break. Posted at 88' Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Foul by Tomas Soucek (West Ham United). Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) header from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Mason Mount with a cross following a corner. Posted at 87' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Andriy Yarmolenko. As the clock ticks on while the players replenish themselves, over a minute's worth of action has been lost compared to the period before March, with the ball in play on average for 54 minutes and 42 seconds. The stop-start effect may point to why there is a slight decrease in distance covered by teams, from an average of 108. Being permitted to make five substitutes instead of three may be a factor too, while teams have had to squeeze in extra games in a short period of time. Frank Lampard has been on the winning side in each of his last six meetings with Hull City as a player or manager; two as a player with Chelsea and Manchester City and four as a manager with Chelsea and Derby. Hull's Grant McCann has lost all five of his meetings with Premier League opposition as a manager, also being beaten by Chelsea in the FA Cup in 2016-17 as Peterborough boss. What next?Both sides return to league action with Hull hosting Huddersfield in the Championship on Tuesday, 28 January (19:45 GMT) while Chelsea are at Leicester in the Premier League on Saturday, 1 February (12:30). They had to come back from 3-0 down to get a point in that game. They are three points ahead of third placed Inter Milan but if the Italians win their last two games, they'd qualify if Dortmund lost one of their last two matches. Away form is another worry for Dortmund who have already lost to Inter in this group. In my opinion, Podbeskidzie Bielsko Biala is clearly the favorite in this game. They also keep the table and the goal ascent gets closer and closer. The Corona break was solid with four games in a row without defeat. Tychy, on the other hand, has won only one of the last five games. The guests are clearly ahead. In the table, both teams separate 10 places. The hosts are in the middle of the table. The away team, on the other hand, is tied with the second in 1st place. In contrast to Tychy, Podbeskidzie came out of the Corona break pretty well with 2 wins and 2 ties. The last h2h was won by the guests. With the odds of 1.90 I see value in an away win here. Les Graoullys have won the majority of their points in Ligue 1 at the Stade Saint-Symphorien but it still doesn't make for great reading. Metz currently have the third worst home record in the league with just one win in their last seven games there. They've conceded two goals on four of these seven occasions and with them shipping four away to Nice last week, their defence needs to buck up their ideas or face relegation. Hatayspor Gaziantep FK 2-1 (MAÇ SONUCU - ÖZET) 18 Eki 2021 — Süper Lig'de heyecan devam ediyor. 9. hafta maçında Hatayspor ile Gaziantep FK karşı karşıya geldi. Yeni Hatay Stadyumu'nda oynanan ... They play a one-two as Valverde bursts into the box and he then cuts the ball back for Isco, who scuffs a shot onto the post but it's not to worry as Benzema gobbles up the rebound. Brilliant football. RED CARD! But wait - we’re off the VAR. Icardi beats Courtois to a through ball, pokes it past him and is then taken out by the goalkeeper. Tümosan Konyaspor - Gaziantep FK Maç Özeti (Video) beIN SPORTS. FUTBOL. BASKETBOL. TENİS. DAHA ÇOK SPOR. ÖZETLER VE GOLLER · CANLI SKOR · beIn SPORTS HABER CANLI YAYIN. TRENDYOL SÜPER LİG. At the same time he was a part-time fitness instructor at the Platt Lane gym. He created a network, earning the trust of many aspiring athletes who approached him for individual fitness work. Professional and non-league footballers also asked for help with their off-season programmes, but he became increasingly concerned about the mental welfare of academy players and free agents, culminating in that tragic text message. They had a strong penalty appeal when Jairo Riedewald clipped Martin Montoya as the full-back was shooting - but after a long delay for a video assistant referee review, nothing was given. It was more of the same after the break and Albion's goal involved some fine football. Bissouma sprayed a ball out right for Leandro Trossard, who volleyed a cross - which Pascal Gross diverted into the path of Maupay, with the forward scoring for a third consecutive game. Fulham have not lost to Preston in the last seven meetings and they head to this game as favorites, going by their recent run. While Preston have lost their last four matches, Fulham have four wins in their last five matches. Preston have no clean sheet in seven home matches and carry the second poorest defence in the top seven teams. They meet a Fulham side with the third best attack in the league and unbeaten in three away matches, and has scored in 12 of the last 15 matches. It is very clear that Fulham are favorites, but the last five meetings between these two sides have produced over 2.5 goals and we will go with that as well in this game. Pershiy Regien will against Lokomotiv Gomel in match Belarusian Cup. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 3 goals due to Lokomotiv Gomel on last 3 match in league can make total score is 7 goals. Meanwhile, Pershiy Regien on last 3 match in league can make total score is 4 goals. Therefore, I think this match will much score from both teams and moreover they have different league competition. Surely Pershiy Regien will difficult to beat Lokomotiv Gomel due to Lokomotiv Gomel currently play in Pershaya Liga. Therefore, this match will the end score is over 3 goals. I like Juve fc tomorrow I think with the comeback of ronaldo, Atletico Madrid will struggle to keep Juve off them and Higuain is in beautiful form and I think he will continue his form I see this game being a 2 nil victory, Atletico struggled this weekend against Granada fc and I expect them to struggle tomorrow. Playing away is a very difficult task and it will be very hard to keep them at bay for the full 90 minutes and juve are very clinical and I just see it being a one sided match tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it We play Wolves, Sheffield United, Everton (in the FA Cup third round), Tottenham and Manchester United in the next five games. That doesn’t sound like anything is decided in my ears, to be honest," he said. CLOSEST BATTLES Barring an unlikely Liverpool collapse, the closest battles this season are going to be for the top four places and at the bottom of the table. The visitors lost on the road once again on Monday night, with their defeat at Derby coming against an injury-hit, 10-man side. It wasn’t the greatest night for manager Lee Bowyer, although the Charlton boss is still dealing with an injury crisis of his own. They are set to miss as many as 10 players for this trip to Swansea. Son Heung-min (Tottenham and South Korea)23. Hugo Lloris (Tottenham and France)24= Kalidou Koulibaly (Napoli and Senegal)24= Marc-Andre ter Stegen (Barcelona and Germany)28= Donny van de Beek (Ajax and Netherlands)28= Joao Felix (Atletico Madrid and Portugal)28= Marquinhos (Paris St-Germain and Brazil)What is the Ballon d'Or?The Ballon d'Or has been awarded by France Football every year since 1956, with England's Stanley Matthews the first winner. Dida, low to his right. However, Alonso is first to the rebound - just ahead of Milan defender Alessandro Nesta, who had encroached so much he was practically level with him when he took his penaltyThen, at 3-3, there was that long spell where nothing happened and I started to fancy Milan again. Even when it went to penalties, I thought the same, but what happened just shows how you never know what is going through a player's head when they take a penalty in that situation. Daniel James of Manchester United celebrates scoring their second goal during the UEFA Europa League round of 16 first leg match between LASK and Manchester United at Linzer Stadion on March 12, 2020 in Linz, Austria. The match is played behind closed dooGetty Images MAN OF THE MATCH Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United). The Gold Cup in the United States is also scheduled for the summer of 2021, with the Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon taking place in January/February. In addition, European World Cup qualifying matches for Qatar 2022 are set to begin in March 2021, and another two matchdays scheduled for June would presumably need to be moved to make way for the Euros. We’re confident that both teams will score on Sunday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-1. Braga only need a point to ensure they qualify while Pacos Ferreira will be going all out for the win this weekend. However, neither of these sides have lost in Group A so far and the hosts haven’t won many games in their own backyard while the visitors have struggled for wins on the road, which is why we have backed the pair to play out a draw this weekend. One of the key aspects in announcing your club's new manager on social media is the photo. Perhaps they're holding up a club shirt in a boardroom, or raising aloft a club scarf in the stands? Or maybe it's the ever-so-slightly less creative pen-on-paper, smile-down-the-camera shot. Yet when a global pandemic means the new gaffer has yet to arrive in the country, a stock image will have to do. But what's really, REALLY, important, is that you get a photo of the right person. Atakaş Hatayspor - Gaziantep FK Maç Özeti (Video) Atakaş Hatayspor Gaziantep FK. DAHA ÇOK SPOR. ÖZETLER VE GOLLER · CANLI SKOR · beIn SPORTS HABER CANLI YAYIN. TRENDYOL 1. LİG. 2018/2019. 4.Hafta. To pick on PSG as the likely winners here is very easy; they have a long winning run away from home and have been dominant against Amiens. Also, they find Amiens on a very poor record, both home and away. In the last 15 matches, Amiens have conceded two or more goals in 10 and PSG have scored two or more in 14. Amiens are among the poorest scorers in the league and have conceded the second highest number of goals, but even with their backs against the wall, they have scored in 12 of their last 15 matches. Meanwhile, with all their attacking prowess, PSG have struggled defensively; they have conceded four goals in their last three matches and we feel this trend could continue against Amiens. We will go for a 3-1 score line in favor of PSG here. Playing in a deep midfield role, the 34-year-old ran the game in only his second appearance for the Rams. Chris Martin scored the winner, but it was Rooney's controlled display that caught the eye. He had 77 touches in the match -- more than any Palace player -- launching pinpoint passes in all directions. After this, the Gunners play Leicester (h) and their north London rivals Tottenham (a) so it is going to be a testing week for them - I just don't see them making a good start, I'm afraid. Wolves never concede many, don't change their formation and everyone in their team knows their job. They are in a place where Arsenal would love to be. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Simon's prediction: When football restarted, I thought Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta was really going to get some Pep Guardiola-type football going but, actually, I don't see it just yet. Sai Gon host Long an in an international club friendly match today.Both are Vietnamese clubs that haven't had to play for some gameweeks after the spread of the novel coronavirus and are trying to shape up in club friendly matches before their league resumes. It hurts a lot [putting Xavi last] as I’m talking an absolute world-class player but you have given me four better ones. I love people that get you off your seat and I would have Scholes ahead of Xavi as he would change games more. Xavi would dictate the pace of the play and his link-up was one of the world’s best in his position but Scholes could do anything – score goals with his head, score goals outside the box, ghost in and score and sit back deep and dictate play like Xavi did.

About

Welcome to the group! Connect with other members, advance ou...

Members

bottom of page